- No Alcoholic Beverages will be allowed on the fairgrounds or any property being used by the fair.
- No Pets will be allowed in parking lots or on the fairgrounds or any property being used by the fair.
- The Fair management shall have the right to refuse entry to any person or reject any entry which they believe not to be in the best interest of the Wapping Fair or if it deems advisable, for health standards.
- Police and Fire protection will be provided. Wapping Fair will not be responsible for cars or personal property left with the cars.
- The Wapping Fair and the officers of The Wapping Fair will use all due precaution for the safety of goods on exhibition, but in no case will they be responsible for injury, loss or damage to any person, exhibit or personal property.
- Anyone wishing to enter an exhibit should fill out an entry form and send it in by August 26th. Please make all entries at one time. Pre-registration is recommended to avoid confusion. There is a limited amount of space. Space is reserved as applications are received. Class A-1 and Class A-2 are limited to 10 animals per exhibitor. Once tents have reached their maximum capacity the fair committee may cut off accepting entries.
- All livestock must have been owned or managed by the exhibitor at least six months prior to the fair or, if less than six months of age, must be the offspring of livestock owned or managed by the exhibitor for six months prior to the fair. Current year 4-H projects are eligible and not restricted by the 6 month rule.
- Be sure to read the exhibitors information carefully. Check your registration form before sending it in to make sure you have listed the correct classes, sections and lot numbers. Also, please note the deadlines for submitting your exhibits.
Exhibit Drop Off Schedule:
Saturday, Sept 9th 7:30am – 9am
Friday, Sept 8th 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, Sept 9th 7:30am – 9:00am
- Livestock exhibitors please check in before removing your animals from the truck. Health papers must be checked and animals examined before the animals are unloaded.
- Agricultural exhibitors must in all cases give personal attention to delivery and removal of their exhibits: Exhibitors must arrange their own exhibits for judging. The committee will not arrange untended materials for exhibit.
- No person will be allowed to interfere with the judges when in the discharge of their duties. Only judges and fair staff will be allowed into the agricultural tent during judging.
- No person will be allowed to act as judge in any department in which he himself is a competitor.
- All exhibits, including animals, will be shown on both Saturday and Sunday. Exhibits must be arranged by 9:00A.M. Saturday, and must remain intact until 5:00 P.M. Sunday. Any exhibit removed before 5:00pm or not picked up exhibit will forfeit premium money. Remember part of being an exhibitor is letting others appreciate your talents and they can't do that if the exhibits aren't on the fairgrounds.
- All exhibits, including foods, vegetables and flowers, not removed by 7:00 P.M. Sunday will be considered as donated to Wapping Fair and may be disposed of in any manner deemed fit by the fair committee.