Become a Sponsor
Expand Your Market Through a Wapping Fair Sponsorship
(and support your community at the same time!)
The Wapping Fair was established in 1892 and is one of the oldest and best known agricultural fairs in Connecticut.
GREAT ATTENDANCE The Wapping Fair is the largest event of the year in South Windsor, CT drawing over 15,000 people from the region.
GREAT DEMOGRAPHICS A wide range of entertainment makes the fair appealing to all ages.
GREAT VISIBILITY Each year the fair attracts thousands of families with small children, adults,teens and seniors.
GREAT LOCATION South Windsor, CT is a vibrant, economically sound municipality. With Evergreen Walk and the Buckland Hills shopping centers, South Windsor is a popular destination for the region.
Some of the ways your sponsorship contributes to helping the community:
- Funds raised through the fair are used by the Jaycees to support local organizations, groups and town departments.
- The fair is managed and staffed entirely by volunteers.
- There are many agricultural and hands-on learning opportunities
- Hundreds of square feet in booth space are donated to Town of South Windsor to build community awareness and provide education, such as with the Fire and Police Departments.
- Funds raised are used by the Jaycees to support local organizations, groups and town departments
There are a variety of ways for businesses to showcase their community support, products, and services, while building name recognition and relationships with fair visitors. And there are a multitude of ways that your company will receive recognition for your sponsorship. And all VERY AFFORDABLE and a GREAT VALUE.
Check out the wide variety of ways you can promote your business - from sponsoring a concert to an exotic animal exhibit!
Please submit this form for more information about being a sponsor at the Wapping Fair.